As soon as there is less water in the body, such signs begin to appear, be vigilant when they appear.


Signs of dehydration :It’s extremely hot. The temperature in many places exceeds 45 degrees. Due to the heat, there is a lack of water in the body, which can be dangerous. This could cause heat stroke. Experts say that lack of water in the body can be easily detected through urine. A change in urine color may be a sign of dehydration. In such a situation, one should avoid ignoring these signs.

According to medical science, 30 percent of our body is liquid and the remaining 70 percent is made up of bone and marrow. This is why water is called life. Because man can live without food for some time, but it is impossible to live without water, that is, life cannot be imagined without water.

Signs of lack of water in the body
According to experts, if the color of urine is clear and white, it means that there is no shortage of water in the body. If the color of urine is light yellow, there is nothing to worry about, but if the color of urine is dark yellow, this is a sign of lack of water, i.e. dehydration. In such a condition, one should drink water immediately. Apart from water, you can also drink buttermilk and coconut water.

how much water should you drink
According to experts, it is normally good to drink water at the rate of 35 ml/body weight. If a person’s weight does not exceed 60 kg, about 2100 ml of water should be drunk. The quantity of water can be more or less depending on your lifestyle. People who exercise more sweat more and therefore need to drink more water.

  'We're definitely changing people’s gym habits' - 24-hour centre now in Suffolk

When should you drink water?
Drinking water should be done sometime before eating food or drinking water sometime after eating food can be beneficial. Apart from this, if anyone has kidney problems, one should follow a doctor’s advice regarding water consumption. You can drink as much water as possible.

How to overcome water shortage
To avoid the heat, drink as much water as possible throughout the day.
Drinking electron powder mixed with water, coconut water is also beneficial.
Continue to check your urine regularly.
Eating fruit is beneficial.

Disclaimer: Some information given in news is based on media reports. Before implementing any suggestion, you should consult the relevant expert.

also read this: Due to water filling in the heart, symptoms like heart attack are also observed, do you know how to differentiate between the two?

Check out the health tools below –
Calculate your body mass index (BMI)

Calculate age calculator through age



Source link

Leave a Comment